Gas Grids and Gas Facilities
For all areas of gas supply, whether transport, storage (power-to-gas) or distribution, we deliver engineering services in accordance with the latest standards of science and technology. Furthermore we offer our expertise in research and development throughout the entire gas infrastructure.
In addition, we serve as a contact partner for special reports and interdisciplinary tasks. Our portfolio includes renewable energies, environmental and climate protection as well as international research projects.
We offer our customers innovative, economical, and tailored solutions in accordance with the changing market requirements.
- Smart grids and network optimization
- Power-to-gas/ hydrogen in the gas network
- Security of supply/ energy industry
- Plant and pipeline planning/ documentation and digitalization
- Network simulation/ optimization of supply
- Network operation, maintenance, risk assessment
- Environmental issues with the focus on pipe networks
- Reports, valuation, risk assessment
- Training and professional development
- System modeling
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Gert Müller-Syring
deputy Head of Department
(+49) 341 - 24 57 129
(+49) 341 - 24 57 137